Where Dogs Go to Get Their Happy On!
1. What are your hours? Once you are a member, you can access the park dawn to dusk 365 days a year with your electronic key. Our membership office will be open Thurs. and Friday 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. and Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. for questions/concerns or first-time visitors.
2. Do you offer a trial visit? Yes. We offer a tour of the park and a trial visit to see if the park is right for you and your dog(s). These visits must be on Thursday or Fridays 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. or Saturdays 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. We'll need a copy of your vet records showing proof of vaccinations and that your dog is spayed or neutered, along with a signed waiver which can be found on our website.
3. Do you offer day passes? No, we do not offer day passes.
4. Can I cancel my membership at any time? Yes. A simple e-mail or phone call will end your membership. We will quickly remove you from our payment system and de-activate your key. If you decide to re-join at a later date, you will need to register again. If our membership is full at this time, you will be added to the waiting list.
5. Can I bring a guest? You may bring a human guest, but not a dog guest. All dogs must be registered members.
6. Why are children under 12 not allowed at your park? For safety reasons, we do not allow children under 12. Children tend to run instead of walk, scream instead of talk, and make quick movements towards dogs. A dog who is not used to being around children may find this unsettling and "correct" the child with his or her mouth like they would their own young. Also, when a group of large dogs are running full speed, children can easily be knocked forcefully to the ground causing injury.